The cost of your website is based on the scope, the needs you have, the number of hours it will take and the urgency of the project. Once we have this then we can provide the final cost of the project. Feel free to request a quote.
Creating a website enables your business to develop a corporate image. We are here to help you develop that image.
Designing a fully functional website needs a well planned and thought out design brief incorporated with effective background research. The list of questions we ask you help us to build a website that replicates your corporate image, that is an extension of your brand.
1. Content, the theme that the website has, the text on the page, titles, descriptions used, videos, images and key words.
2. Performance, how fast is your website and does it work properly?
3. Authority, what level of influence your site has, do other sites use your website as a reference or reference the information that is on it.
4. User experience, the look of the site, ease of navigation through the site and mobile/tablet optimisation
5. Bounce rate, the percentage of visitors who go to the site and bounce (leave the site) instead of continuing to view other pages within the same site.
Bounce rate measures the effectiveness of your website in encouraging visitors to continue with their visit. In e-commerce sites there is a correlation with the purchase conversion rate provided the bounces are considered to represent the number of visits where no purchases were made
Search engine optimization is vital for new customer acquisition. Most internet users don’t scroll beyond the first or at most the third page of an internet search. SEO ensures your site ranks high enough in internet searches, that means aiming to be on the first page, in front of the right people.
To join our mailing list, and get the latest information about how to improve your company's marketing & branding sign up below.